As leaders, we ensure improved student learning and achievement by:
1. creating and maintaining an efficient, safe, and orderly environment consistent with and responsible to SPS policies and procedures, the Education Act, and collective agreements;
2. deploying human resources and providing timely support to all staff according to clear guidelines of expected practice and performance;
3. allocating finite resources strategically and responsibly;
4. planning and carrying out fundamental daily operations in an efficient manner with persistent attention to long term priorities; and
5. establishing open collaborative processes to effectively solve problems and make decisions in a timely and resolute manner, learning from our experiences and challenges.