As leaders, we ensure improved student learning by:
1. collaborating with our learning community to create and pursue a small number of significant shared goals;
2. placing our priorities and goals at the forefront of our daily work;
3. monitoring, with teachers, data regarding students’ individual and collective progress toward our learning goals;
4. reporting progress toward achieving our goals with students, staff, and the school community; and
5. persisting in our commitment to our priorities over an extended time.