As leaders, we ensure improved student learning and achievement by:
1. establishing clear goals and incremental targets with explicit connections between classroom, school, division, and ministry priorities;
2. setting, articulating, and achieving our goals in collaboration with our stakeholders;
3. maintaining relentless pursuit toward our goals, anticipating challenges, and providing differentiated supports to sustain focus;
4. focusing all aspects of our work through the lens of research and best practice; and
5. allocating resources, time, and professional learning strategically to pursue our goals.