As leaders, we ensure improved student learning by:
1. creating opportunities, systems, and supports that encourage purposeful collegial work and shared responsibility for our students’ learning success;
2. acknowledging all learning community members’ strengths, interests, and expertise by encouraging them to take leadership roles;
3. creating learning cultures characterized by collaborative norms;
4. challenging and seeking clarity of shared beliefs and expectations among our staff members; and
5. celebrating the successes of our collegial teamwork.