Saskatoon Public Schools is undertaking several temporary operational changes in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
As part of these changes, all schools will be conducting scheduled parent-teacher/three-way conferences by telephone. This opportunity to connect with your child's teacher is valuable and provides an important update on your child's learning journey. We do not want to postpone this opportunity to connect, but we feel the safest option is to conduct these conversations by phone. Conferences will still be held at each school's previously scheduled days and times.
If you have already scheduled a time for your child's conference, your child's teacher will call you at that assigned time and the meeting will be the same length.
If you haven't signed up for an appointment, please visit our PTI scheduler to set a time to speak to your child's teacher. If you have questions, please contact your school.
Other changes to division operating practices and schedules are:
- Rentals at the division's schools and division facilities have been cancelled effective immediately for the period up to and including April 19, 2020.
- Scheduled open house/information nights for the following unique programs have been cancelled. New dates will be provided if rescheduled. Applications are still being accepted for the 2020-21 school year. Visit our website HERE for more information about each program.
- ScienceTrek at Montgomery School
- iGen at Sherbrooke Community Centre
- Creative Action at North Park Wilson School
- Let's Lead—Nīkānētān at Westmount Community School
- Media School at Evan Hardy Collegiate
- High School Carpentry Apprenticeship Program (HCAP) at Mount Royal Collegiate
- Outdoor School at Walter Murray Collegiate.