In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and at the direction of Saskatoon Public Schools and the Saskatchewan Health Authority we are limiting visitors to our school building. We are connecting with families and visitors primarily through phone, email, and virtual/online meetings. School registration submissions will happen by email.
Please call the school at 306-683-7100 or email AlvinBuckwoldSchool@spsd.sk.ca if you have any questions about registration or how we are maintaining communication with our families.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens and have not previously registered with a Saskatoon Public School must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Registration is open for kindergarten to Grade 8. Students must be 5 years old by Jan. 31, 2022, to register. There are two ways to register your child:
1. Use the online registration form. Fill out our Google form and once completed, click the submit button and your child's registration will be submitted to the school electronically. You must fill out a separate registration for each child being registered for school. You will be asked to provide legal documentation to verify the student's birth date through email or during your next visit to the school.
2. Parents may also download and print the Registration Form.
To submit the form by email:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer (if needed).
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink.
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to AlvinBuckwoldSchool@spsd.sk.ca
- You will receive a confirmation email from the school that your registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, status card) preferably through email or during your next visit to the school.
To submit the form in person at the school :
- Please fill in all relevant information, then print the form, or;
- Print the form, then fill in all relevant information. Please note this form prints to 8.5" X 14" or legal paper size.
- Submit the completed form to the front desk of the school. Please bring legal documentation to verify the student's birth date.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school at 306-683-7100 in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
Additional information regarding registration at École Alvin Buckwold School can be found below:
A copy of our newsletter is available at the school or on our parent portal (log-in required)