- Click on the link above to download the Saskatoon Public Schools registration form.
- Save completed form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include documentation listed below to verify your child's date of birth.
- Do not hesitate to contact the school at email@example.com or 306-683-7530 if you have questions.
Registration for in-person learning during the 2021-22 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students. Parents and caregivers are able to submit their child's registration through an electronic form at the link above. Once completed, the registration information will be directed to the school. School staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Parents may also download the and print out the Registration Form using Microsoft Word. To submit this form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, which can be found at the bottom of this page, or on the Saskatoon Public Schools' website. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
Registering for Kindergarten
Registration for Kindergarten begins in January for the next school year. Children must be 5 years old by January 31 of the school year in which they begin Kindergarten. For example, to start Kindergarten in September 2021, your child must be five years old by January 31, 2022.
Registering for all other grades
Students can register at any time during the school year (September to June). When you enrol your child/children, you must provide the school principal with documentation that verifies their age. One of the following documents may be used:
- Certificate of Birth
- Baptismal Certificate
- Status Card
For children who have moved from another school, it's a good idea for them to bring along any documents from their last school (i.e., report cards) that will help our staff get to know your children better.
The individual school principal is responsible for the decision on the admission of students to schools.