Registration for in-person learning during the 2022-23 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students. School staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Parents may download and print or use the fillable version Fillable Dual Stream FL Registration form with PK 2022-23.pdf sending to ForestGroveschool@spsd.sk.ca when completed.
To apply for prekindergarten, download and print out the Forest Grove Prekindergarten Application (1).pdf
To submit a form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form. Save the completed form to your computer.
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, ForestGroveSchool@spsd.sk.ca. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment.
- Supply lists: English supply list (2)2022-23.pdf and/or French supply list (2) 2022-23 .pdf