Registration for in-person learning during the 2020-21 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students. School staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Parents may download and print out the Elementary Registration Form 2021-22.docx
To apply for prekindergarten, download and print out the 2021-2022 prek Application - Forest Grove.pdf
To submit a form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form. Save the completed form to your computer.
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, ForestGroveSchool@spsd.sk.ca. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
School Supply lists for the 2021-22 school year can be found below:
- English supply list 2021-22.pdf
- French supply list 2021-22.pdf