Registration for 2021-2022 & 2022-2023 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students. Once the form has been sent in to the school, administration staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Parents may also download and print out the Registration Form using Microsoft Word. To submit this form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, which can be found at the bottom of this page, or on the Saskatoon Public Schools' website. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. Please sanitize hands before entering the school.
For further information please contact the school at 306.683.7360
9:08 First Bell
9:15 Classes Begin
11:00 – 11:15 Morning Recess
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch Break
12:45 Afternoon Recess
1:00 Classes begin
3:30 Dismissal Bell