Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the
Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at email@example.com to make an appointment for registration.
Registering for Kindergarten
Kindergarten registration begins in January for the 2022-2023 school year. If your child will be five years old by January 31, 2023 you can enroll them to start Kindergarten in September 2022. (Your child must be born between January 1, 2017 to January 31, 2018). Please provide proof of birthdate at time of registration. (See below)
Registering for all other grades
Students can be registered at any time during the school year (September to June). When you enroll your child/children you must provide the school principal with documentation that verifies their age. Please provide one of the following at the time of registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Status Card
Parents please download and print out the Registration Form using Microsoft Word. To submit this form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address
- You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
For further information please contact the school at 306.683.7440