Registration for in-person learning during the 2020-2021 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students. Parents and caregivers are able to submit their child's registration through an electronic form at the link below. Once completed, the registration information will be directed to the school. School staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Registering for Kindergarten
Registration for Kindergarten begins in January for the next school year. Children must be 5 years old by January 31 of the school year in which they begin Kindergarten. For example, to start Kindergarten in September 2021, your child must be five years old by January 31, 2022.
Registering for all other grades
Students can register at any time during the school year (September to June). When you enroll your child/children, you must provide the school principal with documentation that verifies their age. One of the following documents may be used:
- Certificate of Birth
- Baptismal Certificate
- Status Card
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Elementary Registration Form 2021-2022.docx
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address email@example.com , which can be found at the bottom of this page, or on the Saskatoon Public Schools' website. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
Our school hours:
8:30 a.m. - first bell
8:34 a.m. - school begins
10:20 a.m. - recess
11:25 a.m. - dismissal for lunch
12:14 p.m. - school begins
1:55 p.m. - recess
3:00 p.m. - dismissal
ENGLISH Supply List. 2021-2022.pdf
FRENCH Supply List. 2021-2022.pdf
Kindergarten supply list 2021 2022.pdf
ESS Handbook 2021-2022