Important Information About Registration
To address the continued growth of our community, enrollment at Willowgrove School is limited to families who reside in the Willowgrove neighbourhood. That means any new families registering at our school must live in the immediate neighbourhood.
Students who currently attend Willowgrove School but live out of area can continue to attend until the end of Grade 8. Families who live out of area but already have children attending our school will be permitted to register younger siblings.
Our office is currently closed for the summer. We will re-open for new registrations on Monday, August 24th. To reach our office, please email email@example.com Our Administrative Assistant Cindy Roth is checking email messages periodically this summer.
Our school is accepting registrations for new students who wish to start school beginning in September 2020. Please click the link below for the registration form. Forms can be filled in using Microsoft Word or be printed out and completed in pen and ink.
During the closure of schools due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please submit the registration forms electronically. Forms that are completed by hand can be scanned and sent as PDF or .jpg files. Photographs of the registration forms may also be submitted.
Students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit the registration form electronically:
Register for the 2020-21 School Year
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address email@example.com You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- If you have any questions please contact the Principal Shane Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.