Prince Philip School welcomes families and students from the South Nutana and Stonebridge communities. We invite you to come and meet our administrative team and take a tour of the school we are so proud of!
Prince Philip offers:
- Strong academic outcomes for all students, supported by our provincial and division data. Staff is committed lifelong learning and continued professional development.
- Our staff that teach to each child’s strengths and emotional and behavioral disposition. Our staff and administrative team is also committed to working with parents and the community. We understand that a parent’s attitude about school has a direct impact on student achievement.
- We have strong School Community Council. There are also numerous opportunities to volunteer and be involved in your child’s academic career.
- We offer band, music and a variety of extracurricular activities to stretch your child and allow them to better understand what they like and how to they learn, how to work with others and how to find their lifelong interests and passions. Examples of our extracurricular activities include spirit days, musicals, basketball, volleyball, track, cross country and choir, to name a few.
- We have tech duddy and care partners. Integration of technology begins in the primary years. Middle years students practice empathy, communication skills and come to understand the power of being a role model. Our focus on technology integration aids students by showing them new ways to be critical, reflective thinkers who can interact with a diverse population of workers in the 21st century.
- We also integrate of digital citizenship into curricular outcomes, resulting in students who understand e-commerce, how to protect themselves on the internet, how to be proud of what they post on social media, how to connect with others around the world and how to critically think about whether information is accurate or not.
- We take a pro-active approach citizenship to ensure that when our students graduate they are community minded, caring and empathetic. We explicitly model and teach these values on a daily basis.
- We are home to Intermediate Saskatoon Public Autism programs (by referral only) and other student support services.
- We are also home to Golden Rule Programs for before and after school care, preschool and KinderCare.
Prince Philip School is a safe, caring place where your child will be confident to take risks and reach their full potential.
We look forward to meeting you!