Saskatoon Public Schools' collegiates are opening their doors during February to provide current Grade 8 students and their parents and guardians with a glimpse of high school life.
Collegiate open house events give students and parents the opportunity to visit one or several schools, learn about the programs and unique opportunities that each collegiate offers and find the right fit for the student's individual learning needs as they look ahead to entering Grade 9 in September.
Our collegiates offer a variety of unique programs and learning opportunities in academics, the arts, technology and athletics. High school French immersion programs are available at Centennial, Marion M. Graham, Tommy Douglas and Walter Murray collegiates. The SAGE gifted education program is offered at Bedford Road, Evan Hardy and Walter Murray. The International Baccalaureate Programme is located at Bedford Road and Aden Bowman.
Saskatoon Public Schools' collegiates have open attendance boundaries, which means students may attend the collegiate of their choice, no matter where they reside in the city.
Collegiates offer a wide variety of programs and opportunities for Grade 9 students and those in Grade 10-12. Learn more about each school by reading our Collegiate Handbook and downloading a schedule of open house events planned for February. Information about other high school programs is available in the Unique Programs Handbook.
- Aden Bowman Collegiate — Tuesday, Feb. 12, 7 p.m.
- Bedford Road Collegiate — Wednesday, Feb. 6, 7 p.m.
- Centennial Collegiate — Tuesday, Feb. 12, 7 p.m.
- Evan Hardy Collegiate — Wednesday, Feb. 13, 7 p.m.
- Marion M. Graham Collegiate — Tuesday, Feb. 5, 6:30 p.m.
- Mount Royal Collegiate — Tuesday, Feb. 5, 7 p.m.
- Tommy Douglas Collegiate — Wednesday, Feb. 13, 7 p.m.
- Walter Murray Collegiate — Thursday, Feb. 7, 7 p.m.
- City Park School Flex Program (Grade 7-12) — Monday, Feb. 25, 7 p.m.
- Saskatoon Christian School — Thursday, Feb. 7, 7 p.m.