Driver Education Summer Session 2017
- Each session will include 10 mornings of three-hour theory instruction (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
- Students must attend a minimum 27 of the 30 hours of in-class instruction to qualify for the Certificate of Driver Education. This certificate is required to apply for a provincial driver’s license.
- Simulator instruction will be scheduled separately by the instructor, possibly in June or to be completed in September.
- In-car instruction will be scheduled separately by the instructor and completed in September.
- A vision check will be conducted during the two-week summer session.
- Currently enrolled in Saskatoon Public Schools
- Be 15 years of age by the Summer Session start date
- Have a Saskatchewan Government MySGI account and a customer number from any SGI agency (documents required are a health card and a birth certificate or passport) before applying for SPS Driver Ed Summer Session.
- Have the ability to practice at home during the program
The application for Driver Ed Summer Session 2017, along with specific dates and options, will be available on this site in February 2017. Please revisit this site at that time.