Skip to main content
Saskatoon International Education
Study Permit
International students who wish to study in Canada for longer than 6 months will require a Study Permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). 

Students will be provided with an official Letter of Acceptance to Saskatoon Public Schools, once tuition payment is received. This letter and the receipt of tuition payment is required to apply for a Study Permit. 

Note: International students must bring their original study permit to the Saskatoon International Education office during their Welcome and Orientation session. 

Apply for a Study Permit

  • To apply for a study permit from outside of Canada, click here.
  • To apply for a study permit from within Canada or to renew a study permit, click here