We are honoured to bring greetings on behalf of the staff and students of Centennial Collegiate. Since opening in the fall of 2006, Centennial has built a reputation for innovation and excellence with the support of its parent, student and staff community.
Centennial has embraced Saskatoon Public Schools’ learning priority, Collegiate Renewal, and is home to many innovative programs which attempt to match students’ passions with academic programming aimed at engaging students in their learning. Some of these programs include our:
- French Immersion
- Soccer Academy
- Dance Academy
- History Study Tour Program
- High Performance Physical Education classes
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes in Calculus, English, and Studio Art
- English as a Second language (ESL) / English as an Additional Language (EAL) programming
- Music Program, which has already captured top place finishes in music festivals for Choral and Junior and Senior Bands
In the area of extracurricular activities, Centennial offers a full range of athletics, music, drama, dance, and arts programs. Additionally, our many clubs satisfy a diversity of student interests. We are proud of our student participation rate in extracurricular activities.
Centennial, in partnership with the SaskTel Sports Centre and City of Saskatoon, is indeed the hub of Saskatoon’s fast-growing northeast community. Our shared-use, integrated building is a model for optimizing space and enabling our students the best in school facilities. Our facility, coupled with our innovative programming, makes Centennial a school of choice!
Centennial Collegiate ’ Home of the Chargers!