Skip to main content
Saskatoon Public Schools
Inspiring Learning
You're here: Skip Navigation LinksWeb > Registration
​​To register online* for prekindergarten to Grade 12:
  • ​For the 2023-24 school year, click here.

  • For the 2024-25 school year, click he​re. ​
To register in person, please contact the school​ of your choice. 

*We are experiencing some technical difficulties. If you register online with your mobile device and receive an error message, please try again on a computer.

Prekindergarten to Grade 8

  • ​Most elementary schools operate with open boundaries and students can register at the school of their choice. Note: Enrolment at Ernest Linder School (Hampton Village neighbourhood) and Chief Whitecap (Stonebridge neighbourhood) is only open to students who live in those neighbourhoods.

    Note: As of the 2024-25 school year, enrolment at Sylvia Fedoruk School (Evergreen neighbourhood) and Colette Bourgonje School (Rosewood neighbourhood) is only open to students who live in those neighbourhoods.

  • Transportation may not be available to students who live outside a school's designated area. For information on transportation, click here​.

Grades 9 to 12

  • Secondary schools operate with open boundaries. Students may register at the sch​ool​ of their choice.
Note: If you are a high school student completing a registration form and are new to Saskatchewan, you will be asked to upload a scan or picture of your current transcript. 

Why do we need this information?
    • Prior to scheduling out-of-province or out-of-country students, out-of-province credit transfers for secondary level studen​ts need to be completed. 
    • Providing us with this information early allows for more accurate scheduling. 
    • Students still need to bring their original transcript to the registration appointment at the school. 

What is an official transcript? 

    • Out of-Country: Original or official documents issued by the appropriate authority from the educational institution that awarded the student’s credentials are required for out-of-country evaluation. The official documents are required in the original language, and (if applicable) an English translation is required. 
    • Out-of-Province: Students entering a Saskatchewan secondary school from other provinces or territories need to submit their official documents for evaluation purposes. The documents must bear the original signature and/or seal from the school or Ministry of Education. In some provinces, the final record is issued by the school while in other provinces the record is issued by the Ministry of Education.

Locate a School

To determine where a school is located, click here​.