Saskatoon Public Schools provided online learning options for high school students for more than two decades and for elementary school students since 2020. With the Ministry of Education announcement of the creation of
, Saskatoon Public Schools will no longer offer online programming in 2023-24.
Prior to registering for online learning, students and their parents/caregivers are encouraged to read through the information provided in the resources section below.
Full-Time Online Learning
Students from kindergarten to Grade 12 can register for full-time online learning with Sask DLC
Part-Time Online Learning
Students from grades 10 to 12 can register for part-time online learning with Sask DLC here.
After registering, part-time online students should meet with a counsellor at their school to request the online course(s) they are interested in taking. Please contact your school
to make an appointment.
Suggested Deadlines (Part-Time Classes)
- Semester one registration: September 11, 2023
- Semester two registration: February 7, 2024
What Makes a Successful Online Learner
- Effective time management skills
- Literacy and communication skills
- Technical skills (e.g., computer skills, keyboarding)
- Independent learner
- Access to technology (e.g., computer, Wifi)