If you are under 22 years of age (as of September 30th of the school year):
- If you have not graduated, you are welcome to take up to 10 classes in a school year free of charge.
- If you have graduated, and register prior to September 30th with the Saskatoon Public Schools as your primary school division, you are welcome to take up 2 class in a school year free of charge. Note: The first class must be in started prior to September 30th of the school year.
In all other cases, the tuition fee is $500 per class. These cases include:
- Students who attend other school divisions.
- Students who are 22 or older (as of September 30th of the school year).
- Students who are under 22, have graduated, register before Sept 30th, and wish to take more than 2 classes in a school year (i.e. the first 2 are free if the first class is started prior to September 30th of the school year).
- Graduated students who register/start after September 30th.
Tuition is free at any time for students who attend a Saskatoon Public School collegiate.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
- If student withdraws within the first two weeks—full refund
- If student withdraws between the third week and midway through the course—50% refund
- If student withdraws after the midway point of the course—no refund
WITHDRAWING FROM “NO-CHARGE” CLASSES
- If a student withdraws prior to September 30, they will not be eligible for courses at no-charge during
the school year
- If the student withdraws between September 30 and the midway point of the course, they may take
a different class at no cost
- If a student withdraws from a class after the midway point of the course, the course shall count as one of
their two allowed courses at no-charge
Note: In order for student to formally withdrawn from the class the OLS requires written or verbal notation. Non-attendance is not considered as notification of intention to withdraw from the class.